You will receive a complimentary AchenseeCard (=guest card) from your accommodation provider upon arrival. This card allows you to benefit from exclusive bonuses and promotions.
"Your bonus" fits perfectly into your wallet thanks to the practical credit card design and allows you to benefit from special discounts in many amenities surrounding Lake Achen.
Discounts around the region with the AchenseeCard:
- Regio-bus Achensee usage for free. Guests from Achenkirch, Maurach, Pertisau and Steinberg can travel in the Achensee region (except to Wiesing) for free with the public buses when in possession of a valid AchenseeCard. Guests from Wiesing on the other hand can use the public buses throughout the Achensee region free of charge.
- Free Wi-Fi around Lake Achen – you can log onto the Internet for free at defined points in the Achensee region using your AchenseeCard.
- Free cross-country skiing in Pertisau (the AchenseeCard does not cover your parking.)
- Discounted journey from Jenbach to Seespitz and return with the Lake Achen steam-driven cog railway.
- Discounted boat tour around Lake Achen
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens – discounted entry tickets
- Various hiking maps, cross-country skiing and winter hiking maps available at discounted prices in the tourist information offices
- Lake Achen ErlebnisCard is only available to guests with the AchenseeCard of the Achensee holiday region.
- Free participation in the Achensee holiday region’s children programme (contribution towards lunch costs required)
- Free participation in the Achensee holiday region’s hiking programme
- Hall Mint Museum in Hall in Tirol (discounted entry)
- Hinterriss Nature Park Museum in Hinterriss (discounted entry)
- Planetarium in Schwaz (discounted entry)
- Wave – Wörgl Water World in Wörgl (discounted entry)
- Tratzberg Castle in Jenbach (discounted entry)
- Giesswein Trend Store in Brixlegg (discounted purchase)
- 1st Tyrolean Wood Museum in Auffach in the Wildschönau region (discounted entry)
- Gmund Paper World in Tegernsee (discounted purchase)
- FeuerWerk biomass heat & power plant in Fügen (discounted entry)
Discounts in Achenkirch
- Indoor pool / sauna in various hotels at discounted prices
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides during the winter and horse-drawn carriage rides during the summer at the Posthotel Achenkirch for a discounted price
- Achensee Adventure Park (discounted entry)
- “Sixenhof” Local Heritage Museum (discounted entry)
- Pedal boat hire at Achenkirch lido (discounted)
- Family discounts for various courses at the Achensee water sports school – Club Aktiv Tirol
- Discounts on various sports equipment at Sport Busslehner (valid during the summer months)
- Schwaiger sailing school
- 20% discount on green fees at the Posthotel Alpengolf golf club
More details can be found at www.achensee.com/best-of-achensee/achensee-card/