LOCATION & JOURNEY
Our location: idyllic setting by Lake Achen
The Hotel BERETTA is situated in the picturesque village of Achenkirch, nestled between the Rofan and Karwendel mountain ranges and not far from Lake Achen. The bus stop for the Regio-bus and ski-bus is located nearby.
Whether as a starting point for hikes, cycle tours, excursions or activities by Lake Achen during the summer and skiing, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and ski touring during the winter, the wide variety of experience options for a diverse holiday await you practically outside our front door.
In the middle of Europe – centrally located for day excursions
In the heart of Europe and favourably located for traffic connections - we are easily accessible from near and far. Munich international airport is only around 120 kilometres and just over an hour's drive away, the airport in Innsbruck is approx. 60 kilometres away. Large European cities such as Munich, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Vienna, Milan, Florence and Venice or famous places like Kitzbühel, Davos, and St. Moritz can be visited as part of a day trip.
HOW TO GET HERE:
From Germany: Take the Munich-Salzburg motorway to the Holzkirchen exit, head in the direction of Tegernsee, Achen Pass or Bad Tölz towards Achenkirch.
From Austria: Via the Inntal motorway ("vignette" motorway toll sticker required!), Achensee exit. Follow the B181 Achensee main road along Lake Achen until reaching Achenkirch.
BY TRAIN / PLANE
Munich airport (approx. 130 km)
Innsbruck airport (approx. 60 km)
Salzburg airport (approx. 160 km)
You can take the train to Jenbach from either Munich, Innsbruck or Salzburg. You can easily reach us in Achenkirch am Achensee from there by taking the bus or a taxi.
DIRECT BOOKING BENEFITS
- Best price guarantee - we guarantee you the best price when you book directly through our website!
- Personal & individual advice
- Flexibility with special requests
- Availability always up-to-date
- EARLY CHECK IN (depending on availability)
- LATE CHECK OUT (depending on availability)
- More room categories to choose from than with a booking platform
- No hidden costs or booking fees
10 REASONS FOR A PERFECT HOLIDAY
1. Active & relaxing holiday the whole year round – every season has its own charm
2. Unique location by Lake Achen – unique panoramic backdrop of the Tyrolean mountains
3. Italian hospitality – friendly and attentive service from your hosts
4. Fulfilment of your wishes – we will fulfil your wishes as best as we can, both spontaneously and creatively
5. Spacious and inviting feel-good rooms – typical alpine charm with a touch of elegance
6. Culinary variety – International dishes & Italian delicacies
7. For the little ones – we have a big heart for children
8. Experience-packed nature & region – in the midst of the Karwendel Nature Park
9. AchenseeCard: unlimited leisure fun in both summer and winter
10. Easy to reach by car, train and plane